Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Touching the Hand of God...really?

In a daydream (I have many during the course of a day), in a daydream I saw myself walking.
Just walking, I don't know where and I don't know where to.
I was just walking, as if I was cruisin in my very own candy-apple-martini-green caddy.
Damn I wish I had a cadillac...but anyway I was just walking,
a road I have never seen before, maybe one set in the country like on tv...it's for damn sure this city girl doesn't see dirt roads that often...(and not dirt as in mcdonald containers and am newspapers, I see plenty of those)
I saw myself walking alone but it didn't seem to be that I was.
Now, my half catholic, half atheist self did not believe that I was walking with god or jesus or something, but I know for sure in this mental episode or maybe during the development of a brain aneurysm (by the way I'm extremely paranoid) I was not alone despite their being no other character in this story but myself.
At one point in this b.s., my arm was raised,
then i started to feel myself being pulled up, just as my arm was.
No expression of resistance could be depicted on my face, but I knew that I was trying to stay down, down on this incomprehensible road.
Why?
...man, I just do not...
First guess, I think my cousin is right...I am the devil's lovechild!!!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home