Thursday, June 16, 2005

Closer to You

I crave...to hold you.
You?
I don't really know who you are, or if you exist...God dammit, I hope you do.(my little moment of despair)
But I do want to touch you.
Every inch, half an inch at a time.
Ok, maybe I don't want to touch every crevasse, but I do want to feel all of you.
I want your joy.
I want all the sadness housed in your heart to radiate and heat my body.
And inevitably pour out as sweat through every pore on my skin,
trickling down my simply brown thigh...
that's you...craving to hold me.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Cool piece, I'm digging the blog by the way.

6/19/2005 2:50 PM  
Blogger abbababba said...

Thanks, again...I just need to really shuck and jive, bs and be honest sometimes, so that's where I'm going with this.

6/19/2005 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home