Sunday, June 19, 2005

What's Your Favorite Color?...Mine?...Him. (Cheesy, I know)

Like a 6:54 evening sky, it's weird, but...you frighten me.
Maybe it's your seemingly soft orange,
floating,
above your shy yet daring purple, slowly crawling over the East River.
Paralyzing my mind through this heaven-like event,
you've engaged me.
I want to take your oranges, your purples and your periwinkle blues too,
just to go crazy with my 1 inch brush and a canvas,
forget that, just hand me a box of crayolas and a white washed wall.
As long as I can have your colors, your soul, your song...the rhythm of your heart beat will do...
I can create...
a new world,
the never ending story,
that will make all of mankind stop at approximately 6:54 pm (in every time zone of course)
To share in my moment of solace and experience their soul being haunted,
by seeing you...
my heaven
my god
my love
my guy
my muse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home