Tuesday, July 26, 2005

All We Are is Dust in the Wind*

The wind, fiercely blowing through her curly/nappy/frizzy/gi-normous hair
soothes me.

The wind is free -
traveling up and through everything...anything it pleases to touch, to feel
My hair is let loose -
each strand straying in every possible direction,
reaching out to heaven and hell...
and everything lost between them both.
She is free
She is loose
She sees the world unbound
unraveled
inviting
however, she willingly invites herself
without the shackles of doubt and chains of fear
She is naked
but nonetheless filled with an energy
aching to destroy
sorry, create...the world
no
her world
her way, because
She is free, she is loose, she is naked
She is the wind.

*Pardon me once more, that gahdamn song is stuck in my head. It's great, but how do I even know that song!!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home