Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Intangible Whisper

listening to the sound of a frightened soul haunting me. taunting me. to react-to act on the words-the song of this tortured soul. faint. i silence my mind to hear it. the words. as they approach>>run into each other. hiting me. crashing into my consciousness. i perceive it all. but the words in their jumbled state only lead to my confusion. the demolition of my entire sense of self. who am i. what am i. where...where has my impacted soul run off to now. the deafening silence now beating at my clear mind. my mind unable to reach for a single thought. reaching-streching out>>all it seems to capture is a dead soul. a dead soul? a soul so un-nurtured that in its un-physicality>>it dies? now forever going unheard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home