Tuesday, August 09, 2005

"This is the number rule for ur set, in order to survive gotta learn to live with regrets..."*

A short little something...

remembering a time when the words to that song grabbed me by the heart and squeezed i listen without hearing without comprehension i drift. yesterday was gone and so was my zest for tomorrow. tomorrow became today and today was....ehhh. no big deal. but. more than i expected honestly. yesterday--i realize yesterday my goals were only daydreams. but today--see today--listen today--my goals surpass any one line/sentence objective. there's not enough room to write them down on your four inch line or in your 750 word essay. my goal is to live life--to live my life--to live my life beyond just maintaining, but living gahdammit.

*Yes I'm quoting Jay-z>>>that in my lifetime nigga>>>Regrets!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home