Tuesday, November 29, 2005

contradictions = you + me = true love

His never ending - fairy tale, happily ever after, ending: lies
left my mind as the infallible characterization of a paradox:
swallowed into my right hemishpere - where it deceptively shined
spit out by my left - where the carefully crafted hoodwinking was exposed
the revelation of Truth I suppose, I
accepted in spite--
inspite of him, I
accepted him
despite of me, and my
overextension of what never was
my amplification of what I needed but never received
but abstracted out of nothing but:lies
maybe, not lies
but constant denials
of what really was and who we really are
and much greater than that who we, in all actuality,
are to our own selves, to the world...
but even more importantly who we are were to each other,
when we were together...the undiscovered truth of the conundrum, called us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home