Saturday, October 15, 2005

"Girl, he does it because he loves me." ...gosh darnit I honestly believe you!!?!

So you think you're a good man because...
"I would never hit a woman."
Yeah...ok.
I believe you,
I truly and honestly do.
But...my platonic bruh-tha...
in no do I condone the violence to my sistahs...
But...my never-gonna-get-any man...
the difference between SOME non violent men and their counterparts eeeeeeee-is,
that these confuzzled/violent men, are so because their actions are driven by emotion;
feelings...feelings for their women, girlfriends, wives--whomever.
SOME of YOU -- self designated "good guys" don't have any honest feelings for your significant other.
YOU would not call her just because you were thinking about her...and that pretty smile.
YOU would not kiss her on her cheek when she was down or better yet PMS-ing, rather then leaving her alone.
YOU would not just talk with her -- minus an agenda or a mission or a goal.
These silly little things YOU would not do because you - probably not just want to do her and call it a day...
There's just nothing driving you to her--at least nothing of true substance...
emotional substance.
So instead you drift...
on things of a physical nature.
Yes tangible goods are always nice.
But...they're much more sweeter when there's magic...
that fairy tale type shit...no, much more than that.
And in no way do you have to love this person or be in love - love is just a concept.
There has to be a feeling, so intense that its both,
an ethereal and carnal thing...
kind of like when a guy-or yes, a woman abuses the one they supposedly care for.
This was a shitty ass analogy isn't it!!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home