Friday, September 23, 2005

Got Change For $50???

I need 25 dollars
but all i got is fifty
all i got is a fifty???
all i have is too much
when all i need is just a little something
to get my by...
nah, to make me content...
no.
To fill a void?
Hardly...okay sometimes yea.
But I'm looking for just enough...more than enough...
forget it, let's bring it back...
I'm looking for just a little something:
to make me smile without force - friction or otherwise
to make me smell a rose - despite my acute sinus problems
to make me think smelling a rose is not absolutely the gayest thing in the world - despite the fact that I think everything is homo
to make me laugh - at something genuinely funny not sarcatic or insulting, but funny
to make me love
- with friction or otherwise
- despite my acute sinus problems
- despite the fact that I think everything is homo
- someone genuinely funny not sarcastic or insulting, but funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home