Sunday, September 18, 2005

community garden

starting over
the withered petals of my flower
melt into the ground
surrounding my new seed
my seed
my seed of hope
of light
of life
for life i promise
to care
to come to its aid with fresh water followed by a little pint of love
to care
to leave it alone, to let it stand on its own -- another pint of love
starting over
knowing nature can not be altered
but nutured-
but cared for-
but loved unintentionally - accidentily - purposefully!!?! - loved
for what love is
for what we've made it
for what it has made us
a beautiful garden
greater then that of eden
a creation of nature and nurture

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a home income site/blog. It pretty much covers home income related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9/21/2005 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home