Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Practicing Brahmacharya!!?!*

my mind drawing a blank
aches to be set free
from its...my nervous state
if the mind truly and solely is a physical entity
than a bullet through its center
or at least being smacked silly
should help
could help
maybe...
slow it down
or at least ease the tension that builds itself
over pre-existing worries
i am calm
at least that is what i tell myself
i am at peace
with my center half-assly centered
in my alledged state of oneness
i close my eyes
...aaaaaaaah look at the pretty colors
i am so far gone
i don't hear the phone ring
but a hello comes out my mouth
the phone still a few feet away
"how are you doing"
still far gone
engaging in a conversation
with whomever is still waiting for me to pick up
"ok...bye now"
i am completely gone
please leave a message...
cause it's for damn sure that no one is home right now
It's simple yea, but why the hell does this look so long I wrote it in five minutes...
*Brahmacharya--union with the one--yea imma bootleg yogi!!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home