Friday, August 19, 2005

Pessimistical!!?! Thoughts...

Leaning forward, my left hand supporting my head. I think. I think of the places I will go...the places I have to go. They all just don't seem fulfilling. To flourish not only within, but to the point where my roots my branches my flower can touch others-is where I want to go. To reach the point where my goals are infinite, yet accomplishing just one or two means oh so much.

I want to touch the sky but im afraid it won't feel, not feel-but, feel anything, and would not even answer me back with a quick shrug. I want to drive at a hundred mph and make it clear across a river without feeling an inch of moisture, but I know drowning would be my fate. I want to ask him if he likes me, but I'm afraid I would get a response equal to that of my hypothetical sky or approaching him I would drown in the river where lost causes go to be pitied-to rot-to die.

I smile now. I think. Considering that I have so much and I know that I will receive so much more from life. So, I think, I think I will leave with a thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home