Saturday, September 10, 2005

It's Surely Not that Burning/Itching Sensation...I think...

It's hard to see the surface ain't it
when you're drowning
being pulled, pushed and coerced
into some oasis of a sea
a great mirage of a shark infested sea
so real so unimanginable
too true to be good
that you could feel your lungs filling with water
but its all just air
intangible
hardly seeable...
air
with the ability to torment
in its nothingness
it is...
it is doing nothing
yet right now
sniff sniff*
i smell it - i see it - i hear it - dammit i swear i taste it
but i just can't touch it
i can't hold on
i can't gently grab it by its hand to show that i care
i want it with me
whether to tease me
or excuse the rhyme...please me
i want it with me
i want you with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home